"The Hill"

"The Hill"
"The Hill": Ecological Catastrophe - Transforming to Native Splendor

Monday, July 3, 2017

The Dress Finale - FREEDOM!!

A Patriotic #sdfairflowerlove 


I usually share the dress when it is on the way out, since I am still in a time crunch when it is on the way in, but I thought I would put the plug in while there is still time to go to the fair and see this stunner.  There have been 5 major designs of the dress, and a whole bunch of minor change this droopy flower, refine that line, fix this and that in the bouquet iterations.  I just love this one!!  It makes me smile!  I hope it makes others smile as well!

Happy Birthday America!  Enjoy the Fourth safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dress Finale - FREEDOM!!

A Patriotic #sdfairflowerlove  I usually share the dress when it is on the way out, since I am still in a time crunch when it is on...