"The Hill"

"The Hill"
"The Hill": Ecological Catastrophe - Transforming to Native Splendor

Friday, June 2, 2017

THE SAN DIEGO COUNTY FAIR BEGINS!!




Within this GORGEOUS SPLENDOR (that won third place by the way!!!)
there are some of my hideous invasive plants being eradicated

Ahh, LOVE, down on one knee....
and MEXICAN FEATHER GRASS (Pinterest darling turned - INVASIVE!!)! I found a great use for it!!
 That log was a treasure borrowed from the neighbor's hill.

Then there is "The Dress"
"The Dress" is a life form similar to "The Hill"
Not just the flowers will change to "keep it fresh" but the design as well!!
I am tired just thinking about doing it again!!!!

FOLLOW #sdfairflowerlove to see all the iterations!!!

More “American West” than tumble weeds is the county fair!  A stone’s throw from the hill, the San Diego County Fair begins today, yeah it messes with my commute and this year MY SLEEP!!  I would like the world to know the hill, while not directly credited, has been a major contributor to the fair!  The hill has contributed my time (this extra neglect is really horrible) as well as various materials to two booths in the O’Brien Hall Floral Vignette category!  Both are great photo ops, so head over for some good family fun and enjoy the fair!!  #sdfair #sdfairflowerlove   




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dress Finale - FREEDOM!!

A Patriotic #sdfairflowerlove  I usually share the dress when it is on the way out, since I am still in a time crunch when it is on...